Longest Annapurna Circuit Trek is getting shorter after the road reached Chame. Therefore it is possible to complete Annapurna Circuit Short Trek in 8 days.
We always aspire to offer updated and best holiday itineraries to our clients. Therefore, after the start of the road to Chame from Lamjung Besi Sahar the Short Way Annapurna Circuit Trekking in Nepal is possible within 8 days. Himalaya View Treks is happy to become your trek companion. We will take you to the mystical Himalayas of Nepal around Thorong La Pass and within the diverse alluring Annapurna region of Nepal.
Usually, Annapurna Circuit Trek is the longest trekking trail. We sent our travel planners the latest report about the scenario and trail conditions. Therefore, HVT became successful in knitting the Round Annapurna Circuit Short Trek Package in Nepal within 8 days. Trekkers will have to take a bus to Lamjung and then should take a private jeep hired by HVT to Chame.
Annapurna Circuit Short Trek – Relish wilderness
The walking activity starts from Chame and traverses through various quintessential hamlets. Trekkers will encounter countless mountain vistas like Tilicho, Manaslu, Annapurna III, Gangapurna, Chulu East, Chulu West, Pisang, etc. Trekkers will reach the Manang Village passing by Pisang village. Acclimatization rest is in Manang. Trekkers will then head to Thorong Phedi via Yak Kharka.
The enthralling day of trekking is during the crossing of Thorong pass. It is probably the most memorable section of the trip. Trekkers can get an outstanding view of mountains and landscapes. On the other side of the pass, you will encounter the beautiful Lower Mustang area. The highlight of the section is the Muktinath Temple. It is the symbol of religious harmony. Moreover, trekkers will be able to understand the great combination of culture and nature in Nepal.
So, do smart travel planning. Book the trek with the team of HVT.
Annapurna Circuit Short Trek - 8 days Itinerary
Day 01: Drive to Chame by privet Jeep (2715 m 9 hours drive) overnight at tea house.
Day 02: Trekking to Pisang (3132 m 6 hours walking) overnight at tea house.
Day 03: Trekking to Manang (3341 m 5 hours walking) overnight at tea house.
Day 04: Acclimatization day, hike to Ice Lake, Overnight at same tea house.
Day 05: Trekking to Chauri lather (3720 m 3/4 hours walking) overnight at tea house.
Day 06: Trekking to Thorong Phedi (3900 m 3 hours walking), overnight at tea house.
Day 07: Trek early in the morning Thorong Pass (5416 m 8 hours walking) to Muktinath (3900m.) overnight at tea house.
Day 08: Drive down to Pokhara by jeep (1169 m) 10 hours drive) overnight at your own hotel in Pokhara.
- Kathmandu to Chame and Muktinath to Pokhara by Private Jeep
- All meals (Breakfast, lunch, and dinner) during your Annapurna Circuit Trek
- ACAP permit and TIM’s card permit
- Government licensed holder, fluent English Speaking, Familiar HVT guide
- One assistant guide if Group sizes is more than 10 trekkers)
- Strong local Porters for Carry trekker’s luggage One porter every 2 trekkers
- Guide and porter wages including their meals, accommodation, and Salary
- Staff insurance including medication coverage
- Equipment for the Company staff
- Water purification drop or tablets for safe drinking water
- Seasonal fresh fruits every day during Annapurna Circuit trek
- Oximeter to measure Pulse and oxygen level
- Company T-shirt as a Souvenirs, and duffle bag if needed
- Local government, taxes, including official Service Charge
- Trip completion Certificate
- Hotel accommodation and meals In Kathmandu and pokhara
- Personal expense (shopping, snacks, boil bottle water, hot (tea, coffee) and cold drinks, hot shower, alcohol, Wi-Fi, telephone call, battery charge fee during the Annapurna base camp Trek.
- Personal clothing and trekking gear
- Personal travel insurance including evacuation coverage (compulsory) up to 6000m)
- Additional costs if delays flights and outside the itinerary
- All the costs and expenses which are not mentioned in includes list.
- Tips for guide and porters in end of the treks
- World's most popular High Pass (Thorong La Pass (5416 m))
- Manang Valley
- Lower Mustang Region
- Muktinath Temple
- Over 2 Dozen Mountain Vistas
- Oldest Monastery & Thakali/Gurung/Tibetan culture
- Green Lush Forests, Rivers, Waterfalls & Lakes
- Highest Altitude: 5416 m
- Mode of Transportation: Jeep Drive & Trekking
- Accommodation & Food: Teahouse during Trek, Food from Menu (B, L, D)
- Difficulty: Moderate
- No. of Acclimatization Rest Day: 1
- Travel Insurance: Needed
- Equipment for Trekking
- Nepal Trekking Permit Fees
Are You Already in Nepal?
If you are already in Kathmandu or Pokhara and seeking to Hire a guide/porter or tour/trekking packages then you can directly contact an expert via WhatsApp at +9779841146306. Or visit our office:- Himalaya View Treks Kaldhara Marg, Kathmandu 44600, front of the Kathmandu sport climbing center 1st-floor building.
Is it hard to do Annapurna Circuit Trek in 8 days?
Yes, it is possible. Expert planning in designing the itinerary is needed for the successful trekking. Our travel planners have worked very hard during pandemic to shorten the circuit trek. The company invested in private research trek to knit the short itinerary. The itinerary consists of Manang Acclimatization too. Therefore, it avoids the risk of altitude sickness also. Don't worry and follow the instructions of the trekking guide. You will be able to complete the trek in 8 days.
What should i do before trekking? My Physical fitness status?
Annapurna Circuit Trek is relatively easy trekking route except the day of crossing the Thorong La Pass. However, you need to be physically fit. We are challenging to complete the trek in just 8 days. Therefore, one month before the trek, do some gentle walking exercises. Cardio exercises are helpful. For example, do some cycling and long hours of walking/jogging.
What are things do i need to do besides preparing the physical fitness level? Eating Habits?
Please avoid eating greasy food one month prior to the trekking. Avoid drinking beer too. If you really need to drink alcohol, limit to one - two pint. Make sure to do extra jogging or cardio exercises.
Do i need Travel Insurance for the Trek?
Yes, Insurance is highly needed. In fact, it is mandatory. We are directly traveling to Chame which is 2600 m from Kathmandu 1300 m. Therefore, slight difficulty might appear. But the altitude effects start to appear only after 3000 m. Our travel planners prepared this itinerary in such a way that trekkers can avoid the altitude sickness risk. There is road network up to Manang but we will not travel to Manang on vehicle rather we trek after staying in Chame. However, you need to take the insurance as our trekking reaches as high as 5416 m. It is better as well as mandatory to do take the insurance.
What is the difficulty level of the trek?
The trekking is moderate to easy. The only difficulty is while we trek from Phedi to Muktinath crossing the Thorong La pass. We have to cover 1000 m on this day. However, normal route is Yak Kharka to High Camp which make it easier to cross the pass. However, the guide will assess your condition. He/She will decide whether to push for High camp or Phedi. Besides this day, almost every day is easy walking trail.
How many hours of walking in a day?
We will have to walk for about 6-7 hours in a day. Thorong La Pass Crossing day requires more hours which is about 7 - 8 hours.