Annapurna Base Camp Private trek with personal Guide
Annapurna Base Camp Private Trek is an exclusive trekking trip to the base camp of the world’s 10th tallest mountain Mt. Annapurna (8091 m). Since COVID 19 pandemic, the world of traveling has changed a lot. People are traveling to destinations by following strict protocols. Therefore, HVT also knitted the exclusive package. Come and visit Nepal without any worries. Trek the marvelous trail of Nepal following the itinerary designed for you or your group only.
The journey follows the itinerary of the normal Annapurna Base Camp Trek. Trekkers start their trek from Tikhedhunga. The first day’s trek is completely uphill through green lush forests. Even if the trail is uphill and hard, scenery and rivers/forests make your walking pleasant. At the top of Ghorepani, a panoramic view of the mountains welcomes you. Get the world-famous sunrise experience at the top of Poon Hill (3210 m). Experience the splendid sunrise through the casement of the lofty Himalayas.
Machhapuchre and Annapurna Base Camp in 10 days
Chhomrong, Himalaya, Deurali, and Machhapuchhre Base Camp are a few places that we trek past to reach Annapurna Base Camp. Once you are at the base camp, enjoy the majestic sanctuary. Create a blissful memory of being at the foothill of the beautiful mountain. Annapurna Base Camp Private Trek allows trekkers to enjoy the trip themselves. You will not be bothered by the crowds on the trail. It is exclusive to you only. It allows you to pace the trek on your own.
Private Trekking to Annapurna Base Camp has 10 10-day itinerary. Therefore, trekkers need to trek for more hours during the return trip. Even if it has longer walking hours, trekkers can make it easier. Moreover, the return trip from a high altitude is always pleasing. The decrease in altitude allows dense air and is less tiring. Enjoy the majestic views and relish the splendid trekking.
Book the private Annapurna Base Camp Trek in Nepal with HVT. Our travel planners are highly experienced. Therefore, each and every itinerary is handpicked and well-researched. Get an outstanding private trek experience. Relish the impeccable hospitality of our trekking crew members.
ANNAPURNA BASE CAMP PRIVATE TREK 10 DAYS ITINERARY
Day 1: Drive to Nayapul (42 km. 2 hours, and trek to Tirkhedunga (1520 m. 3 ½ hours walking) stay overnight at the lodge.
Day 2: Trek to Ghorepani (2853m. Via Ulleri, Banthanti, Nikethanti to Ghorepani evening visit to Magar museum, 6/7 hours walking) stay overnight at lodge.
Day 3: Visit Poon Hill early in the morning (45 minutes to get to the top for the best sunrise viewing and trek to Tadapani (2600 m. 5 hours walking) stay overnight at the lodge.
Day 4: Trek to Chhomrong (1920m. Through Rhododendron forest with the view of beautiful mountain Mt Fishtail, Annapurna South, And Himchuli, 5 hours walking) stay overnight at the lodge.
Day 5: Trek to Bamboo via Chhimrung, Sinuwa, (6 hours walking) 2310M Stay overnight at the lodge.
Day 6: Trek to Deurali (3200M. Via Himalayan, Deurali to MBC, 4/5 hours walking) Stay overnight at the lodge.
Day 7: Trek to ABC (4130m . 2/3 hours walking) for the best view of snowcapped mountain Annapurna, Machhapuchhre, Gangapurna, Tent peak, Annapurna south, Himchulia, etc. stay overnight at lodge.
Day 8: Trek back to Dovan (2360 Mtr (7 hours walking) and stay overnight at the lodge.
Day 9: Trek back to Chhomrong (1900 Mtr (5 hours walking) and stay overnight at the lodge.
Day 10: After breakfast trek to New Bridge and drive back to Pokhara.
- Pokhara to Nayapul to Pokhara by private car/van/bus depend on group sizes
- All meals (Breakfast, lunch, and dinner) during your Annapurna base camp private Trek with 6 nights Hotel Accommodation.
- ACAP permit and TIM’s card permit
- Government licensed holder, fluent English Speaking, Familiar HVT guide
- One assistant guide if Group sizes is more than 10 trekkers)
- Strong local Porters for Carry trekker’s luggage One porter every 2 trekkers
- Guide and porter wages including their meals, accommodation, and Salary
- Staff insurance including medication coverage
- Equipment for the Company staff
- Water purification drop or tablets for safe drinking water
- Seasonal fresh fruits every day during Annapurna Base Camp Private Trek
- Oximeter to measure Pulse and oxygen level
- Company T-shirt as a Souvenirs, and duffle bag if needed
- Local government, taxes, including official Service Charge
- Trip completion Certificate
- Hotel accommodation and meals In Kathmandu and pokhara
- Personal expense (shopping, snacks, boil bottle water, hot (tea, coffee) and cold drinks, hot shower, alcohol, Wi-Fi, telephone call, battery charge fee during the Annapurna base campTrek)
- Personal clothing and trekking gear
- Personal travel insurance including evacuation coverage (compulsory) up to 6000m)
- Additional costs if delays flights and outside the itinerary
- All the costs and expenses which are not mentioned in includes list.
- Tips for guide and porters. in end of the treks
Why you would love Annapurna Base Camp Private trek:
- You will learn a few things about ethnic Gurung culture. Walk through villages of brave Gurkha soldiers & interact with families, it's interesting!
- Himalayan scenery viewed hereabouts is some of the best in the world. It warms your senses and leaves you delighted.
Visit two mountain base camps – Annapurna Base Camp and Machhapuchhre Base Camp. The sights from these 2 vantage points are gripping, virtually!
- You get 360-degree views of Annapurna I (the 10th highest mountain in the world), Annapurna III, Gangapurna, and Hiunchuli from Annapurna Sanctuary.
- You experience some great Stargazing opportunities at Annapurna Base Camp (if the night sky is brilliantly clear). Enjoy a clear view of constellations and the Milky Way galaxies.
How Private Trek is different from regular Trek?
Private Trek itinerary allows you to enjoy the trip on your own pace. All the accommodation and food are decided exclusively on the basis of your preferences. After pandemic we needed to change the travel operating style. Therefore, the private trek don't allow other group joining trekkers.
Can I change to regular Trek in the mid way of my Trekking?
Usually, you can't change the plan midway. However, the guide will assess the situation and decide according to your wish. But remember that the price will not be changed.
Do i need to take travel insurance for private trek too?
Yes, It is mandatory for the trekking in Nepal especially the high altitude trekking like Annapurna Base Camp Trek.
What about Accommodation and Food during the Trek?
You will get rooms exclusively to you or your group. You don't need to share the accommodation with the other groups.
What is the best time to do Annapurna Base Camp Private Trek?
You can do Annapurna Base Camp Private Trek throughout the year. However, Spring (March - May) and Autumn (September - November) are the best season to do the trek.