EBC Guide Service Trek
Except for the Everest Base Camp package trek, you can do the EBC guide/porter service trek from Lukla. If you want to do EBC guide service trek then you will get to save both ways on guide/porter flight costs and one-day wages.
No worries our official guide/porter will be available all around the year in Lukla and they will come with full insurance coverage. Himalaya View Treks is continuing to promote and support the use of local people for trekking and expeditions in the Everest region. Therefore, sustainable tourism development in the Khumbu region will be established if you use a guide/porter through our company who are working from Lukla to Lukla. Trekking to Everest is happy to organize Everest Base camp Group package trek or group service trek as well private package trek or private guide/porter service trek with private Guide Porters for your Nepal stay in Everest region Trek as your timeframe requires.
All about EBC From beginning to end!
Himalaya View Treks guides and porters are well-trained and play a vital role in the success of your trekking with family or friends, Our official guide and porter make success your Everest Base Camp trip and you will learn more things about Khumbu Nepal during your Everest trek. Everest Base Camp elevation is 5450 Miters, starting from Lukla after a short flight from Kathmandu to Hillary Airport Lukla. afterward, Lukla through Phagding, Jorsalle, Hillary Bridge to Namche Bazar and rest one day for acclimatizing then again continue with Everest Himalayas views via Tengboche Monastery, Dingboche, Lobuche, Gork Shep, Kalapatthar to new Everest Base Camp and back to Phorche, old Sherpa Village, Namche Bazar to Lukla and fly out to Kathmandu in this way you will finish your Everest base camp trek.
Book now your Everest Base Camp Trek with us. We ensure our guide and porter will come with full insurance. Moreover, they are locals and familiar with the Everest region. Additionally, you will get to save both ways flight costs and one-day wages.
Guide Porter Wages
- Registered guide wages US$ 25 per day including his meals, accommodation, salary, and insurance.
- Porter cum guide wages US$ 22 per day including his meals, accommodation, salary, and insurance.
- Porter wages US$ 20 per day including his meals, accommodation, salary, and insurance.
- Group blue TIMS Card permits US$ 20 per person
- Everest National Park fee is US$ 30 per person including
- Khumbu Pasang Lhumu rural municipality fees US$20 per person.
- Both ways domestic flight tickets KTM-LUkla-KTM are US$ 434 per person if you want to buy the ticket with us.
- Moreover, to hire a porter cum guide or guide service trek you need to pay an extra US$30 per person. this cost is our official service charge and GVT taxes.
Are you Already In Nepal?
If you are already in Kathmandu or Pokhara and seeking to Hire a guide/porter or tour/trekking packages then you can directly contact an expert via WhatsApp at +9779841146306. Or visit our office:- Himalaya View Treks Kaldhara Marg, Kathmandu 44600, in front of the Kathmandu Sport Climbing Center 1st-floor building.