Manaslu The stunning Tsum Valley Trekking is located in the Manaslu Mountain region of the Gorkha district. The Manaslu Tsum valley trek is surrounded by the majestic Ganesh Himal, Himal Chuli, and Buddha Himal ranges. Tsum valley is also a center of Tibetan Buddhist art, culture, and religion, along with beautiful natural scenery. Manaslu Tsum Valley still practices polyandry, which means one woman has more than one husband. After a woman marries an elder brother, she is supposed to serve all the brothers of the same family as her husband.
Manaslu Tsum valley trek has a unique culture, tradition, and language that is distinct from other Tibetan Buddhist systems. They celebrate festivals like Lhosar, Dhacyhang, Saka Dawa, Faning and many others. There are various places to visit around the Tsum valley. These places are Pirren Phu near Birj Village, Mu Monastery, Gumba Lungdang Nunnery and the villages Chumling, Chhule, Chhekamparo, and Nyile. In the Tsum Valley, Piren Pht U is one of the most sacred caves with the legendary Tibetan saints. In the Tsum valley, you will see artistic chörtens with Mani walls. These are drawings of deities and inscribed with prayers.
Tsum Valley Manaslu Trek – Route Overview
The trek to Manaslu Tsum valley begins from Arughat in Gorkha district, which is easily accessible from Kathmandu by bus. Your journey begins in Arughat and ends in Arughat. After the Pewa, the trek continues to Manaslu Circuit Trek (which is mostly uphill). Or trek continues to Manaslu Valley Trek (which is largely uphill). A romantic, adventurous, cultural, informative, and scenic Manaslu Tsum valley trek is the highlight of Trekking To Everest. The Tsum valley trek includes all the important villages and places of the region with a minimum number of days required. Also, there are alternate routes in Tsum valley, so if you wish to explore these routes, we can redesign the itinerary for your Tsum valley trek. Trekking to Everest provides experienced guides, good lodging, and meals during the Tsum valley trek.
if you want to chat with an expert about the trip, you can chat via WhatsApp. +9779841146306
Manaslu Tsum Valley Trek Itinerary
Day 01: Kathmandu-Arugath
Day 02: Soti Khola - Machhakhola
Day 03: Machhakhola to Thulo Dhungga
Day 04: Thulo Dhunga to Philim
Day 05: Philim to Chumling (Tsum valley)
Day 06: Trek to Chhokang Paro (Tsum valley)
Day 07: Trek to Mu Gompa (Tsum valley)
Day 08: Trek to Lar (Tsum valley)
Day 09: Trek to Chumling (Tsum valley)
Day 10: Trek to Pewa (left Tsum valley & start Manaslu trek)
Day 11: Trek to Ghap
Day 12: Trek to Lho
Day 13: Namrung - Samagaon
Day 14: TRest day at Samagaon
Day 15: Samagaon - Samdo
Day 16: Samdo - Dharmasala/Larke Phedi
Day 17: Dharmasala/Larke Phedi - Bimtang
Day 18: Bimtang - Tiliche
Day 19: Tiliche or Dharapani to Besi sahar by Jeep and bus from to Kathmandu
- Kathmandu to soti khola by private jeep, amd Dharapani to kathmandu bu local jeep.
- All meals (Breakfast, lunch, and dinner) during your Manaslu Circuit Tsum valley trek with 20 night Hotel Accommodation.
- Government licensed holder, fluent English Speaking, Manaslu Familiar Himalaya view Treks guide, 1 assistant guide if Group sizes is more than 10 trekkers) one guide lead up to 10 trekkers.
- Strong local Porters for Carry trekker’s luggage. One porter every 2 trekkers, Porter carry maximum 20 Kg. 10 Kg per trekkers.
- Cost Includes Guides and porters meals, accommodation, Salary, insurance, transportation, and needed equipment for the Trekking
- Water purification drop or tablets for safe drinking water.
- MCAP and ACAP permit fee
- Manaslu as well Tsum valley special trekking permit
- TIMS card permit
- Seasonal fresh fruits after Dinner
- Local government, taxes, including official Service Charge
- Himalaya View treks T-shirt as a Souvenirs, and duffle bag if needed
- Hotel accommodation In Kathmandu
- Meals in Kathmandu, before Trek as well after the Trek
- Personal expense (shopping, snacks, boil bottle water, hot (tea, coffee) and cold drinks, hot shower, alcohol, Wi-Fi, telephone call, battery charge fee during the Manaslu circuit Trek)
- Personal clothing and trekking gear
- Personal travel insurance including evacuation coverage (compulsory) up to 6000m)
- Additional costs if delays flights and outside the itinerary
- All the costs and expenses which are not mentioned in includes list
- Tips for guide and porters. in end of the treks