Guide for Everest Base Camp Trek
Remember us, if you are seeking a guide for Everest Base Camp Trek. The guide we have is an experienced local who is very familiar with trekking and climbing in the Everest region. Trekking to Everest offers guide porter services in Nepal, not just at the Everest base camp from Lukla. The guide porters we provide are originally from the Himalayas region. and are of Rai, Tamang, Magar, Gurung, and Sherpa ethnicities. In Lukla, our guides will be available all year round for Everest Region Treks as well as Everest Base Camp Trek. if you want to do a package trip then herewith Himalaya View Treks’ top package Everest Base camp 12 days Trek.
Personal Guide service is provided by Himalaya View Treks from Lukla. Originally from the Khumbu region, they are Rai, Tamang, Magar, Gurung, and Sherpa ethnicities. We will be available for Everest Region Treks, not just Everest base Camp Trek, all year round in Lukla. Treks like Everest View Trek, Everest Circuit Trek, Gokyo Lake Trek, Island Peak Climb, Mera Peak Climb, and others. It is the best benefit for clients and for our guides to hire a Local Guide from Lukla to trek Everest Base Camp as well as any part of the Everest Region Trek from Lukla since you do not have to pay a flight ticket for our guides to Lukla and Kathmandu and our guide will join other treks from Lukla after you finish your trek.
Benefits with the HVT Team!
Lastly, the Himalaya View Treks Guide will come fully insured with extensive knowledge of the Everest region trek, not just Everest Base Camp. Since launching Everest Region Trek, we have been supporting and promoting local people. We assure you that Himalaya View Treks will provide you with excellent guides and experienced porters for your trekking holidays in the Nepal Everest base camp trek.
Furthermore, our official guide or porter made the trek from Lukla to Lukla without incident. Guides/porters will come with full insurance coverage as well as appropriate clothing, but if you try to find a guide/porter in Lukla or Namche bazaar yourself, they are unlikely to have insurance. You’ll have to negotiate a price that includes their accommodation and food.
Moreover, the guides and porters from Lukla arranged by trekkingtoeverest.com have been trained about mountain safety and possible illnesses that can be encountered in the mountain region so they may even prevent accidents and illness. We arrange qualified local guides and porters from Lukla for all Everest region treks. So, you don’t have to worry about hiring a local porter or guide.
Guide for Everest Base Camp Trek wages
- Registered Local guide cost From Lukla US$ 25 per day, including guide Meals, Accommodation, equipment, Insurance, and salary.
- Familiar Porter cum guide wages from Lukla: US$ 23, per day, including his Meals, Accommodation, equipment, Insurance, and salary, he/she will carry a maximum of 12 kg.
- If you also want to add a porter then: – Local Sherpa Porter cost from Lukla: US$ 22 per day, including his Meals, Accommodation, equipment, Insurance, and salary.
- Khumbu Pasang Lhamu rural municipality Permission is US$ 20.
- Sagarmatha National Park entrance Permission is US$30 per person.
- Both ways Kathmandu to Lukla to Kathmandu flight costs US$ 434 per person.
- If a flight takes off from Ramechhap, both ways from Ramechhap to Lukla to Ramechhap cost US$ 354 per person.
Are You Already in Nepal?
So, if you are already in Kathmandu or Pokhara and seeking to Hire a guide/porter or tour/trekking packages then you can directly contact an expert via WhatsApp at +9779841146306. Or visit our office:- Himalaya View Treks Kaldhara Marg, Kathmandu 44600, in front of the Kathmandu Sport Climbing Center 1st-floor building.