Annapurna Base Camp Short Trek – 7 Days From Pokhara
The 7-day Annapurna Base Camp short Trek from Pokhara is an easy-going walk through a short scenic route of unmatchable Himalayan beauty via Jinuwa Danda. The cool trip takes you to the base of the 10th highest peak on earth, Annapurna 1. The autumn season drums for trekking will beat sooner rather than later. Return to what you love doing most, getting back to the mountains…
7 Days Shortest ABC Trek from Pokhara begins with a short drive from the ‘City of Lakes’ Pokhara. After that, our actual hiking starts from the Ghandruk Phedi trail onwards. Likewise, the path continues through typical beautiful villages and lush forests of the Annapurna Region of Nepal. The short Annapurna sanctuary trek from Pokhara 07 Days includes the general route and minimum required days. However, Ghorepani Poon Hill is not in the mix. Nevertheless, halfway between heaven & earth, the sounds of local life grow faint & conversations freeze. In other words, the footsteps of men are uncommon hereabouts. But this is where you’ll find the ‘Peace of God’’ as you get near the base camp’s blue-hued peaks. Your heart skips a beat as you see them glow under starlight! Trekkers can customize the itinerary according to their needs.
Shortest Annapurna base camp Trek from Pokhara
ABC Trek in September/October is the perfect time for this outing. This beautiful Short trek in Nepal is a travel plan from HVT Trekkers who have the opportunity to set foot on two popular base camps – namely: 4130m Annapurna Base Camp & 3700m Machhapuchre Base Camp. Conversing with the local Gurung people on the 7-day short ABC trek from Pokhara is an important highlight of this trip. Himalaya View Treks provides experienced trekking guides, sturdy porters, warm lodges, and healthy food. Traveling alone would mean you’ll need a personal guide for your safety. If this is so, we’ll arrange some of the best porter guides on our payrolls. Therefore, this is possible from Pokhara for Annapurna and Lukla for Everest.
We can provide you with a similar short trip in the Everest area with our popular ‘08 days Lukla to EBC Trek. The only reason for our short treks is to give you the best within the shortest possible period if you’re cramped for time. This is a dramatic trek amid landscapes said to be one of the best on earth in the heart of the Annapurna range.
Annapurna base camp Short Trek Itinerary
Day 01: Short drive to Ghandruk Phedi and trek to Jinuwa danda
Day 02: Trek to Bamboo via Chhumrung, Sinuwa (Trekking Approximately 6 hours.
Day 03: Trek to Deurali (Trekking Approximately 5 hours.
Day 04: Trek to ABC (Trekking Approximately 4 hours.
Day 05: Trek back to Dovan (Trekking Approximately 6 hours.
Day 06: Trek back to Chhomrong (Trekking Approximately 5 hours.
Day 07: Trek to New Bridge and drive back to Pokhara
Day 01: Short drive to Ghandruk Phedi from Pokhara and then trek to Jinuwa danda
Meet up with our Trekking guide and porter in Pokhara and make short drive to the lovely village of Ghandruk Phedi by private car/jeep depends on group size from Pokhara. and trek on to Jinu Danda hot springs (1780M) our first overnight on the trail at a cozy tea house lodge in Jinu Danda. Refresh & dinner
Day 02: Trek to Bamboo via Chhimrung, Sinuwa
Trek to Bamboo via the pretty Gurung villages of Chhomrong and Sinuwa, (6 hours walking) 2310M we haul up here for our overnight stay at our teahouse lodge. Refresh & dinner
Day 03: Trek to Deurali
Trek to Deurali village at (3200M] Via Himalaya, 4/5 hours walking) we stop here for our overnight stay at our teahouse lodge. Refresh & dinner & enjoy your sleep after a tiring hike because today we’ve actually experienced some altitude. Refresh & dinner
Day 04: Trek to ABC
Trek to ABC (4130 the . 2/3 hours walking) for best view of snowcapped mountain Annapurna, Machhapuchhre, Gangapurna, tent peak, Annapurna south, Himchulia etc. stay overnight at lodge.
Day 05: Trek back to Dovan
Today is the day you’ve been waiting for. You can’t help but wait for the thrills of Trekking up to ABC at (4130m] via Machhapuchre base camp (3700m) MBC – (3-4 hours walking) for some of the best views of the towering snowcapped mountains of Annapurna 1, Machhapuchhre, Gangapurna, tent peak, Annapurna south, & Himchuli etcetera. With our weary limbs after a grueling climb, we haul up for our overnight for a good rest at our lodge. We refresh with some hot coffee & then a good hot supper before we hit the sack for a blissful sleep which we all will be looking forward too.
Day 06: Trek back to Chhomrong
Trek back to Dovan at (2360M) (7 hours walking) thorugh an almost similar route for our overnight at our teahouse lodge. Refresh and dinner
Day 07: Trek to New Bridge and drive back to Pokhara
This is our last day on the wonderful trails of ABC. After a hot breakfast we trek back to Jhinu Danda & enjoy a warm bath at the hot springs. It’s good for health & will surely relax our weary bodies. After this is done, we then head back to New Bridge and drive back to Pokhara by private car/jeep.
- Pokhara to Nayapul to Pokhara by private car/van/bus depend on group sizes
- All meals (Breakfast, lunch, and dinner) during your Annapurna base camp Trek with 6 nights Hotel Accommodation.
- ACAP permit and TIM’s card permit
- Government licensed holder, fluent English Speaking, Familiar HVT guide
- One assistant guide if Group sizes is more than 10 trekkers)
- Strong local Porters for Carry trekker’s luggage One porter every 2 trekkers
- Guide and porter wages including their meals, accommodation, and Salary
- Staff insurance including medication coverage
- Equipment for the Company staff
- Water purification drop or tablets for safe drinking water
- Seasonal fresh fruits every day during Annapurna Base Camp Trek
- Oximeter to measure Pulse and oxygen level
- Company T-shirt as a Souvenirs, and duffle bag if needed
- Local government, taxes, including official Service Charge
- Trip completion Certificate
- Hotel accommodation and meals In Kathmandu and pokhara
- Personal expense (shopping, snacks, boil bottle water, hot (tea, coffee) and cold drinks, hot shower, alcohol, Wi-Fi, telephone call, battery charge fee during the Annapurna base camp Trek.
- Personal clothing and trekking gear
- Personal travel insurance including evacuation coverage (compulsory) up to 6000m)
- Additional costs if delays flights and outside the itinerary
- All the costs and expenses which are not mentioned in includes list.
- Tips for guide and porters in end of the treks
Why you would love the Annapurna Base Camp trek:
- This is the shortest route to Annapurna Base Camp. Trek to Annapurna Base Camp and return to Kathmandu in just 7 days.
- You will learn a few things about ethnic Gurung culture. Walk through villages of brave Gurkha soldiers & interact with families, it's interesting!
- Himalayan scenery viewed hereabouts is some of the best in the world. It warms your senses and leaves you delighted.
- Visit two mountain base camps – Annapurna Base Camp and Machhapuchhre Base Camp. The sights from these 2 vantage points are gripping, virtually!
- You get 360-degree views of Annapurna I (the 10th highest mountain in the world), Annapurna III, Gangapurna, and Hiunchuli from Annapurna Sanctuary.
- You experience some great Stargazing opportunities at Annapurna Base Camp (if the night sky is brilliantly clear). Enjoy a clear view of constellations and the Milky Way galaxies.
Trekking to Everest offers an adventurous and romantic 6 days Annapurna foothills trek in Nepal. We designed 7 day Annapurna Trek itinerary by including a general route and minimum required days. If you want a long trek in other popular areas of the Annapurna region we will redesign its itinerary as you requested. During the Annapurna region trek, Trekking to Everest provides experienced Trekking guides, clean accommodations, and healthy foods during your Nepal Trekking with our official guide and porter in Nepalese Himalaya. WhatsApp +9779841146306
The distance between the base camp and Pokhara is around 101.1 kilometers. It is the highest distance that you cover during the trek. There are many downhill, uphill, rugged trails and glacier walking. For any average person, trekking that distance is not an easy activity. Long-distance trekking can become tiring but end result is rewarding.
Altitude sickness is the biggest factor on this trip. The maximum height on this trip is 2170 m from sea level. Therefore, AMS's chances are very less but it can happen. However, it is not very serious altitude to get caught by altitude sickness. The trip starts from Pokhara which is at 800 m. The change in altitude is the major cause of altitude sickness. Proper acclimatization is needed. Therefore, our itinerary focuses more on the client’s safety.
Weather & Climatic Conditions
Nepal’s mountain region has unpredictable weather and climatic conditions. Day temperature is normal but night hours are pretty freezing. Weather can change drastically in just an hour. Expect unexpected changes in climate and weather. However, the team will analyze the situation and decide whether to push.
The best way to prepare for climbing is by doing cardiovascular workouts. These kinds of cardio exercises help to increase lung capacity. In order to climb the mountain, you need strong and healthy lungs.
Do some strength-building training like planks, push-ups, and squats. Cycling is also the best option to prepare your body for climbing. Always start these activities 4-5 months before traveling to Nepal for climbing.
Are You Already in Nepal?
If you are already in Kathmandu or Pokhara and seeking to Hire a guide/porter or tour/trekking packages then you can directly contact an expert via WhatsApp at +9779841146306. Or visit our office:- Himalaya View Treks Kaldhara Marg, Kathmandu 44600, in front of the Kathmandu sport climbing center 1st-floor building.
Can I successfully reach Annapurna Base Camp too?
Yes, you can reach Annapurna Base Camp in the itinerary. Our travel planners have done extensive research on this. Therefore, we are able to curb the unnecessary days on the trek. However, you need to walk harder on this itinerary.
Do i need to take Travel Insurance?
Yes, it is mandatory to take the travel insurance for any kinds of trekking in Nepal. Make sure to get the insurance plan which covers helicopter rescue, medical aid and emergencies.
Is there risk of altitude sickness during 7 days Annapurna Trek?
Yes, there is high risk of altitude sickness in this trek. The highest destination on this trek is Poon Hill (3210 m). Normally altitude sickness occurs after 2600 m but it is not serious. Usually, altitude sickness occurs after 3600 m. Even if it is not risky altitude, you need to be careful and follow the instructions of the trekking guide.
What kind of accommodation and food do i get during the trek?
You will be getting the teahouse/lodge accommodation and food will be from the menu. You will get breakfast, lunch and dinner ordered from the menu.
How difficult is 7 days Annapurna Trek?
It is the most popular and easy trekking trail to trek in Nepal. Every age group of people can trek on this trail.