Chisopani Nagarkot Trek is the shortest and easiest trek around Kathmandu which offer beautiful panoramic mountains view and this trek is all around the year also possible even in monsoon and winter.
Short and easy Nagarkot trek doesn’t require any kind of fitness and ages. It means young kids, family and old peoples doesn’t matter. During Nagarkot trek, you can familiar with the culture of different ethnic people such as Tamang, Chhetri, and Brahmin. In this trek, while walking on the beautiful trail you will be rewarded by the stunning glimpse of the superb mountains views, beautiful landscapes, romantic views of Kathmandu valley, rivers, green hills, and typical Nepalese villages.
The starting point of Nagarkot trek is Budhanilkantha temple which is the holy temple of Hindu people and nearest trek in Kathmandu. From Budhanilkantha you will slowly ascend to Shivapuri hill through the forest trail of Shivapuri national park. In this journey, you may get a chance different kinds of animals and different species of birds.
Chisopani Nagarko Trek is the only one short trek around Kathmandu
Shivapuri hill offers superb views of several white capped beautiful peaks. You will continue to Chisapani by following the watershed trail of Shivapuri national park. Chisapani is a culturally important place where you can know and experience the Tamang culture. From Chisapani through the beautiful hilly trail with beautiful natural scenery you will reach to Nagarkot. Nagarkot is naturally very beautiful place which offers the magnificent views of the beautiful mountains such as Annapurna Ranges, Manaslu mountain ranges, Ganesh Himal ranges, Langtang ranges, Dorje Lakpa, Melung-Tse, Gaurishanker, Furi Cha-Chui, Lhotse, Everest, and many more mountains panorama.
Moreover, in Nagarkot, you can see the romantic views of sunrise and sunset and a beautiful picture of Kathmandu valley. Nagarkot is naturally rewarded place where you want to spend more time by involving in different natural activities. Natural beauty, calm environment and suitable climate of Nagarkot always win the heart and eyes of the visitors. After enjoying with nature in Nagarkot you will return to Kathmandu by drive or trek descend to Changunarayan temple and short drive to Kathmandu.
Day 01: Arrival
Day 02: Fullday Kathmandu Sightseeing
Day 03: Short Drive to Sundarijal 1 hour, and Trek to Chisapani
Day 04: Trek to Nagarkot
Day 05: Trek to changunarayan
Day 06: Departure
- Pick up from Airport to Hotel By private car/van or Bus depending on Group size
- 3 nights Hotel in kathmandu
- Sightseeing with professional tour guide
- Kathmandu to Sundari jal by car or bus, and Changunarayan to Kathmandu by Car/Bus
- Lodge accommodation on the way
- Meals three times a day (Breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Tea and coffee three times a day in cups
- Shivapuri National park entrance permit and TIMS card
- One fluent English speaking, government registered, experienced, first aid trained guide me and required porters
- Guides/porters- food, lodge, bus transportation, salary, insurance, equipment etc
- Hard and soft table drinks such as, coke, fanta, mineral water, hot shower, desert etc.
- Personal insurance
- Rescue operation charge
- Tips for guide & porter