We’re offering a short and romantic trek in the Everest region that allows your kids to experience this world-famous mountain up close and personal. Those wanting to see Mount Everest up close and personal should choose the Everest view family trek. In most cases, this easy Everest view trek is perfect for families with children. Because the trek is so suitable for kids, kids can do it with their families. Tengboche monastery (3840m.) is the highest point of the Everest view trek. Along with a close-up view of Mount Everest, Tengboche monastery offers a stunning glimpse of the other beautiful towering peaks of the region such as Shishapangma (8035m.), Cho Oyu (8201m.), Lhotse (8516m.), Amadablam (6812m.), Nuptse (7855m.), Island (6189m.), Mera (6476m.), Gosainthan (8013m.) and Makalu (8463m.).
If you are seeking to do Everest View Trek with Kids except for Everest base camp then Himalaya view treks arrange 8 days Everest View trek. short Everest view trek itinerary is catered for Families and suitable for kids. The Journey to Everest panorama view trek starts with a short scenic flight from Kathmandu to Lukla. From Lukla, you will gradually walk forward to Phakding, Jorsale, Namche bazaar, Syangboche, and reach Tengboche.
Everest View Family Trek – Explore Khumbu together
On the way, you will go through the dense forest of Sagarmatha national park. You will get an excellent opportunity to see numerous rare and non-rare animals and birds. Moreover, the route crosses several Sherpa villages. In these villages you can see the Sherpa people’s way of life. Additionally, you can know the Sherpa culture and festivals which will be unique to you. While staying in Tengboche you will feel very proud by seeing the world’s top mountain very near in front of you.
Trekking to Everest offers a short, romantic, and scenic family vacation Everest panorama view trek. We designed the Everest view trek itinerary by including the general route and minimum required days. If your children want a long trek in the Everest region we will redesign its itinerary as per your kid’s request. During the Everest panorama view trek, Trekking to Everest provides experienced guides, good accommodation, and foods
Day 01: Fly to Lukla and trek to Phakding
Day 02: Trekking to Namchebazar
Day 03: Namchebazar: acclimatize day
Day 04: Namche to Thamo
Day 05: Trekking to Tengboche Monastery
Day 06: Tyangboche to monju/ phakding
Day 07: Trekking to Lukla
Day 08: Fly back to Kathmandu
- Hotel- domestic airport- hotel by car/ van, depend on group sizes.
- Domestic flights (Kathmandu - Lukla - Kathmandu) tickets including airport taxes.
- All meals (Breakfast, lunch, and dinner) during your Everest view Trek with 7 night Hotel Accommodation.
- Government licensed holder, fluent English Speaking, Everest Familiar Himalaya view Treks guide, 1 assistant guide if Group sizes is more than 10 trekkers) one guide lead up to 10 trekkers.
- Strong local Porters for Carry trekker’s luggage. One porter every 2 trekkers, Porter carry maximum 20 Kg. 10 Kg per trekkers.
- Cost Includes Guides and porters meals, accommodation, Salary, insurance, transportation, flight, and needed equipment for the Trekking
- Water purification drop or tablets for safe drinking water.
- Sagarmatha National Park entry permit fee
- Khumbu Pashang Lhamu Rural Municipality permit fees
- Seasonal fresh fruits after Dinner.
- Local government, taxes, including official Service Charge.
- Himalaya View treks T-shirt as a Souvenirs, and duffle bag if needed.
- Hotel accommodation In Kathmandu.
- Meals in Kathmandu, before Trek as well after the Trek
- Personal expense (shopping, snacks, boil bottle water, hot (tea, coffee) and cold drinks, hot shower, alcohol, Wi-Fi, telephone call, battery charge fee during the Everest base camp Trek)
- Personal clothing and trekking gear
- Personal travel insurance including evacuation coverage (compulsory) up to 6000m)
- Additional costs if delays flights and outside the itinerary
- All the costs and expenses which are not mentioned in includes list.
- Tips for guide and porters. in end of the treks