Sing La Pass Trek – 10 Days
Sing La Pass Trek in Nepal is the best off-the-beaten trekking course in Ganesh Himal Region. It is the perfect journey to explore Nepal’s rural setting. Moreover, the area is less crowded and offers tranquility as well as serenity throughout the trip. The name of the region “Ganesh” refers to the Hindu god Ganesha. He is the most important god to Hindus. Before doing any good works, Hindu people worship lord Ganesha.
Mt. Ganesh Himal is seen from Kathmandu Valley as well. Ganesh Himalayan range stands out like a crystal. The mountains on the range are Ganesh I, II, III & V. The location of the trail is between the valley of Budi Gandaki River in the west, and Bhotekoshi in the east. The journey of Singla Pass Trek is joyous at the same time cultural. Trekkers can relish the virgin beauty of the place. There are very less visitors. Therefore, you will get an amazing tranquil time enjoying the mountains and nature.
Sing La Pass Trek – the beauty of Ganesh Himal Region
Trip starts with Kathmandu to Sole Bazaar road traveling. Walking starts from Sole Bazaar. Trekkers will have to trek through villages like Satdobate, Balche, Gonga, Rupchet Kharka, etc. before Singla Pass. Amazing day on the trek is during the crossing of Sing La Pass. From the top of the Singla, one can get a mesmerizing view of the Ganesh Himalayan range. Finally, trekkers trek down to Dhadingbeshi via Cherma, Maygaon and Katunje.
Accommodation during the trek is in either home-stay or lodges. Don’t expect high-standard lodging facilities. Even if the trail is open there are still very less teahouses/lodges. Moreover, the trip is all about Nepal’s rural setting, culture and mountains.
Book the Trek in Nepal with Himalaya View Treks. Our trekking guide and porters are also from the Ganesh Himal region. Therefore, you will get the authentic advice and information from the locals.
Sing La Pass Trek - 10 Days itinerary
Day 01: Drive from Kathmandu to Sole Bazaar
Day 02: Trek from Sole Bazaar to Satdobate
Day 03: Trek from Satobate to Balche
Day 04: Trek from Balche to Gonga
Day 05: Trek form Gonga to Rupchet Kharka
Day 06: Trek from Rupchet Kharka to Singla top and trek to Cherma
Day 07: Trek from Chermo to Maygaon
Day 08: Trek from Maygaon to Katunje
Day 09: Trek from Katunje to Dhading
Day 10: Drive from Dhading to Kathmandu
- Kathmandu to Sole and Dhading to kathmandu by bus
- All meals (Breakfast, lunch, and dinner) during your 10 days Singla Pass Camping Trek
- Government licensed holder, fluent English Speaking, Familiar Himalaya view Treks guide, 1 assistant guide if Group sizes is more than 10 trekkers) one guide lead up to 10 trekkers.
- Required strong local Porters
- Cost Includes Guides and porters meals, accommodation, Salary, insurance, transportation, and needed equipment for the Trekking
- Water purification drop or tablets for safe drinking water
- Langtang national park permit fee and TIM’s card permit
- Seasonal fresh fruits after Dinner
- Local government, taxes, including official Service Charge
- Himalaya View treks T-shirt as a Souvenirs, and duffle bag if needed.
- Hotel accommodation and meals In Kathmandu
- Personal expense (shopping, snacks, boil bottle water, hot (tea, coffee) and cold drinks, hot shower, alcohol, Wi-Fi, telephone call, battery charge fee during theTrek)
- Personal clothing and trekking gear
- Personal travel insurance including evacuation coverage (compulsory) up to 6000m)
- Additional costs if delays flights and outside the itinerary
- All the costs and expenses which are not mentioned in includes list.
- Tips for guide and porters in end of the treks