Lower Dolpo trek is one of the most wonderful treks which gives you an opportunity to experience different aspects of the region. During Lower Dolpo trek trekkers will cross beautiful forests of pine and Juniper, you will get chance to see the beautiful landscape, valley, waterfall, monasteries, stunning glimpse of beautiful mountains, wild animals and pristine Rivers.
Trekkers will enter the beautiful Sheyphuskundo national park through tiny village which contains the magnificent Phoskundo Lake. Moreover, from Phoskundo Lake you can see the magnificent picture of Kanjiroba Mountain too. In Sheyphuskundo national park you will get opportunity to see several rare and non rare wild animals. For example, animals in the region are blue sheep, musk deer, goral, snow leopard, thar and bear etc. Along with the unique local culture you can enjoy the taste of local foods, honey, and wine. The natural embodiment of high passes, rare flora and fauna and sweeping vistas are the other attraction of this trek.
Lower Dolpo Trek – Trip to Phoksundo Lake
There are the medical plants, unspoiled Trans Himalayan culture, Buddhist monuments and unique human civilization at mysterious land. Lower Dolpo trek starts from Juphal. From Juphal you will gradually walk forward through the beautiful places such as Dunai, Tarakot, Lahini, Tok Khyu, and Ringmo. Phoskundo Lake is the last destination of this trek. After enjoying in the calm environment of beautiful blue Phoskundo Lake you will return to Juphal via Ringmo, Sepka, and Dunai.
In our Lower Dolpo region trekking package we tried to include all the popular places of this region. If you want to visit other places of this region, we will redesign our itinerary for you. During Lower Dolpo region trekking Trek to Everest provides experienced climbing guides, good accommodation and foods, well trained cooks and luxury camp at campaigning stay.
Day 01: Kathmandu Arrival
Day 02: Full-day Kathmandu Sightseeing
Day 03: Kathmandu - Nepalgunj
Day 04: Nepalgunj - Jumla- Ghotichour
Day 05: Ghotichaur - Naphukona
Day 06: Naphukona - Chaurikot
Day 07: Chaurikot - Toysen
Day 08: Toysen - Garphung
Day 09: Garphung - Lasa
Day 10: Lasa - Kagmara
Day 11: Kagmara La Trekking
Day 12: Trek to Pungmo
Day 13: Pungmo - Phoksundo Lake
Day 14: Phoksundo Lake Trekking
Day 15: Phoksumdo Lake - Baga La
Day 16: Baga La - Numla
Day 17: Numla - Dho Tarap
Day 18: Trek to Dho Tarap
Day 19: Cave Camping
Day 20: Lahini Trekking
Day 21: Lahini - Tarakot
Day 22: Tarakot - Dunai
Day 23: Dunai - Jhupal
Day 24: Back to Kathmandu
Day 25: Final Departure
- Airport Pick up/ drop by private car/Van. Bus, dipend on group size.
- Kathmandu hotel accommodation as per you're requested peace and clean.
- All land transfer and flight as per given itinerary.
- National Park conservation and special trekking permits fees.
- Accommodation and 3 times meals a day during the trekking.
- Fully escorted trek with fluent English speaking license holder local Sherpa Guide and necessary porters.
- All program according to Itinerary on full board.
- Wages, equipment, insurance and other facilities to staffs.
- Travel Insurance (which is covering helicopter rescue ).
- Medical evacuation in case of emergency.
- Personal expenses.
- All bar bill.
- Items of personal nature i.e. Soft/hard drinks, tips etc.