The helicopter from Everest base camp to Lukla. This is an interesting trekking package. It is the combination of Everest Base Camp Trek and a Helicopter tour. Therefore, you can call it a luxury trek or heli trek. Trekking to Everest knits together a fantastic itinerary for the overall experience of Khumbu. The trip offers bird eye view as well as land view of EBC Trail.
Fly to Lukla by airplane and trek to Everest base camp via Namche Tengboche, Dingboche to Gorakshep, and return fly back to Lukla by Helicopter from Everest Base Camp. Everest base camp trek return by helicopter is just 7 days. which is one of the short and best tours in Nepal. if you have a short holiday then the Everest Helicopter tour might meet your timeframe. The start of the journey is similar to every regular Everest Trekking. Early in the morning trekkers reach the Lukla via flight and meet the crew members. Trekkers trek through Phakding, Namche Bazaar, Dingboche, Lobuche and Gorakshep before reaching Everest Base Camp (5364 m).
Experience regular trekking while ascending. Relish the time you are in Everest Base Camp. Moreover, get the astounding sunrise experience from the top of Kalapathar (5545 m). The scenery of the mountains from the top of Kalapathar is absolutely spectacular. Moreover, the Everest Base Camp Trek Return fly back by chopper package offers chance to witness lofty mountains. You can get scenery of more than 2 dozen mountains.
Trekking to Everest Base Camp return by Helicopter – EBC Heli Trek
Doing a trek in this way is very safe as well. You don’t have to be concern about the chances of altitude sickness. Additionally, you will have a private helicopter ride. The cost of the trip is very worthwhile. There isn’t much difference in the price of Everest Base Camp Trek and Everest Heli trek. Therefore, take it. Itinerary of Everest Heli Trek is simple and enticing. Once you have covered the trail, chopper will fly you back to Lukla. During this flight, you can observe the alluring landscape, villages and forests of Khumbu region. Moreover, it is shorter than a regular trek too.
If you are already in Kathmandu or Pokhara, directly contact me on my WhatsApp (+9779841146306) or visit our office in Kaldhara nearby the Kathmandu sport Climbing center. Himalaya view treks.
Trek to Everest Base Camp 7 Days - Helicopter return from Base Camp to Lukla
Day 1: Fly to Lukla from Kathmandu, trek to Phakding walking distance of 6.2 km (2/3 hours) 2610 M / 8,664 feet)
Day 2: Phakding to Namche walking distance is 7.4 km (5-6 Hours) 3,440m/11,283ft
Day 3: Trek From Namche Bazaar to Pangboche walking distance- of 9.1 km (5 to 6 hours) 3930m/12890ft
Day 4: Trek From Pangboche to Dukla walking distance is 7.9 km (7 hours)4,680m/15,435ft
Day 5: Trek From Dukla to Gorakshep walking distance is 6 km (6-8 hours) (Gorekshep) 5180m/16,994ft & Everest Base Camp 5364m/17598
Day 6: Gorakshep to Kalapatthar hike)5,545m/18,192ft (Kalapathar) return by Helicopter to Lukla
Day 7: Fly back to Kathmandu, Altitude of Kathmandu (1300m) (35 minutes). We woke up early for our flight back to Kathmandu.
- Airport pickup and drop as per client’s arrival and departure date
- Hotel- domestic airport- hotel by car/ van, depend on group sizes
- Domestic flights (Kathmandu - Lukla - Kathmandu) tickets including airport taxes
- Helicopter fees from Base Camp to Lukla
- All meals (Breakfast, lunch, and dinner) during your Everest base camp Trek
- 6 nights Hotel Accommodation during EBC Trek
- Government licensed holder, fluent English Speaking, Familiar HVT guide
- One assistant guide if Group sizes is more than 10 trekkers)
- Strong local Porters for Carry trekker’s luggage one porter every 2 trekkers
- Guide and porter wages including their meals, accommodation, and Salary
- Staff insurance including medication coverage
- Water purification drop or tablets for safe drinking water
- Sagarmatha National Park entry permit fee
- Khumbu Pashang Lhamu Rural Municipality permits fees
- Seasonal fresh fruits every day during your Everest Base Camp trek
- Oximeter to measure Pulse and oxygen level
- Company T-shirt as a Souvenirs, and duffle bag if needed
- Local government, taxes, including official Service Charge
- Trip completion Certificate
- Hotel accommodation and meals In Kathmandu
- Personal expense (shopping, snacks, boil bottle water, hot (tea, coffee) and cold drinks, hot shower, alcohol, Wi-Fi, telephone call, battery charge fee during the Everest base camp Trek)
- Personal clothing and trekking gear
- Personal travel insurance including evacuation coverage (compulsory) up to 6000m)
- Additional costs if delays flights and outside the itinerary
- All the costs and expenses which are not mentioned in includes list.
- Tips for guide and porters, in end of the treks
Are You Already in Nepal?
If you are already in Kathmandu or Pokhara and seeking to Hire a guide/porter or tour/trekking packages then you can directly contact an expert via WhatsApp at +9779841146306. Or visit our office:- Himalaya View Treks Kaldhara Marg, Kathmandu 44600, front of the Kathmandu sport climbing center 1st-floor building.